The decisions you make in the beginning, such as choosing an ownership structure, will impact your business throughout its life cycle. Getting the right start is critical.
These free forms provide a starting point as you get your venture off the ground.
- Sample Joint Venture Agreement (LLC as Joint Venture Entity)
- Directors Organizational Resolutions (Delaware)
- Consent Action of Board of Directors (Georgia)
- Indemnification Agreements
- Articles of Organization
- Articles of Incorporation
Expand your knowledge with articles, interviews, and updates on the issues that impact your business.
- 4 Types of IP Your Startup Must Protect
- What Employers Must Know About Wage and Hour Law
- 7 Things Startups Should Know About Intellectual Property Law
- 2 Key Insurance Considerations For Startups
- Immigration Law for Startups: Best Practices, Prime Options, and Common Pitfalls
- Hiring Considerations for Startups: A Checklist
- Trade Secrets v. Patents: Protecting Innovation and Competitive Advantage
- 7 Step Labor Law Roadmap for Companies Entering the U.S. Market
- Florida Embraces Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Crowdfunding
- How to Choose a Trademark (and Not Get Sued)