Helping Entrepreneurs Launch, Grow, and Thrive
Carlton Fields is a national law firm dedicated to assisting entrepreneurial and technology-driven businesses with all their challenges, from business formation, funding and scaling to exit strategies and IPOs.
Whether you are just launching your venture or busy growing it, you face critical decisions about every aspect of your business. Seeking legal advice early can help you avoid some of the most common mistakes and pitfalls that can trigger significant legal issues, ruin deals, or cause financial repercussions.
Carlton Fields offers cost-effective legal services tailored to your specific needs and will help position your business for success.
We help incubators, universities, accelerators, entrepreneurs, and startups with all of their legal needs.
- Are you prepared for a cyber-attack?
- Have you taken appropriate steps to protect your intellectual property?
- Are your lease agreements structured for flexibility, profitability, and legal enforceability?
- Do you have strong guidelines on conflicts of interest, non-disclosure, stock options/investment, and insurance?
- Have you complied with securities laws when issuing stock to angels, family, or friends?
- Are you maintaining adequate employment documentation, such as client handbooks or manuals?
- Have you considered important tax issues, such as sales tax, payroll tax, Section 83(b) elections, stock option issues, and tax incentives?
For more information about our legal services and discounted/fixed-fee packages, email Gail Podolsky or call 404.815.2714.