As your business grows, so do the challenges — and opportunities. Informed, strategic choices at this stage will help ensure you reach your goals.
These free forms address some of the many issues a growing business will face.
- Trademark and Service Mark License Agreement
- Trademark Assignment
- Model Releases
- Mutual Nondisclosure Agreement
- Work for Hire Agreements
- Employment Agreement (Georgia)
- Independent Contractor Agreement (Florida)
- Consulting Agreement (Florida)
- Employee Offer Letter
Expand your knowledge with articles, interviews, and updates that offer perspectives on entrepreneurship and the issues that impact your business.
- Companies Can Help Keep Cyber Insurance Prices Reasonable
- How to Choose the Right Entertainment Industry Work Visa
- 4 Reasons Why Companies Can Ask Exempt Employees to Work for ‘Free’
- 9 Things Employees Should Do to Prevent Data Breaches
- How a Monthly Lunch Can Protect Your Company in a Data Breach
- Forming Joint Ventures and the Treatment of Intellectual Property Assets: A Checklist
- Joint Ventures and Intellectual Property Assets
- Unpaid Internships: Tips for Avoiding Legal Liability
- What Every Company’s Board Must Know About Cybersecurity
- HR Challenge: 4 Steps to Find and Fix Overtime Misclassifications